Kremlin throws residents of the occupied territories into the furnace of war
- Today, not everyone in Europe understands that the Kremlin needs not just a part, but all of Ukraine to further unleash a war against the West.
- In Ukraine, Russia is already at war with NATO. Even before the full-scale offensive into Ukraine, the Kremlin announced an ultimatum to NATO to “withdraw to the 1997 borders.”
- The Kremlin has thrown into the war with Ukraine the once enslaved peoples from all twenty-two republics that are now part of the Russian Federation. The latest to be canceled was Ichkeria. This was a result of the two bloody Chechen wars in the 1990s. It is Kadyrov’s troops (who betrayed the Chechens) who are now in the spotlight, among all those enslaved peoples, in the war against Ukraine.
- Eight years ago, Crimea and a third of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine were occupied. Men from these territories are now being massively thrown into the furnace of war against Ukraine.
- In order to increase the number of potential « conscripts », the occupiers increased the age cap from 55 to 65 years. Students are also being actively recruited into the ranks of the Russian army.
- Mobilization in the temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk and Donetsk regions is chaotic – servicemen are not assigned to positions in line with their specialties. The majority of those mobilized have no military specialty at all, due to their lack of service experience.
- With the citizens who hold Russian passports, contracts are signed, while those who only have IDs issued by “pseudo-republics,” are registered as volunteers.
- A significant part of the population shows no support for the policy pursued by the occupiers, not willing to take up arms and hiding from draft officers.
- Among those forcibly sent to the war with Ukraine, there are also Crimean Tatars who cannot lay down their arms as their families are threatened.
- It is possible that the Russian Ministry of Defense in early April 2022 will announce general mobilization in the Ukrainian territories occupied by the Russian Federation, including in Kherson and Zaporizhia regions.
- Forcible mobilization in pseudo-state entities controlled by Russia is a violation of Article 51 of the Geneva Convention for the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. The article strictly forbids the occupying authorities from making protected persons serve in its armed or auxiliary forces.
- For the war with Ukraine, Russia is conducting a hybrid recruitment of militants in third countries, where it was involved in civil wars on the side of dictatorial regimes dependent on Moscow.
- The Kremlin has effectively taken control of Belarus, tying it up into a « Union State » with Russia. Now the territory of this country is used as one of the springboards for aggression against Ukraine. The Belarusian people have not yet been forced to fight, but this is a matter of time. In the future, Belarus could also be used as a springboard for Russian attacks on NATO allies.
- In the event of Russia’s success in Ukraine, the Kremlin will create several puppet entities on Ukrainian territory, whose armed forces will be drawn into the most brutal war against NATO allies.
- On the Ukrainian territory, the Kremlin needs human resources on whom Russian propaganda could easily impose the idea of the need to protect themselves from the rotten West. And after that, they, too, will be thrown into a war grinder against the civilized world.